Michaux MTB School of Hard Rocks

Home Forums Feeling Random Michaux MTB School of Hard Rocks

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jamie Lynn Yoder Jamie Lynn Yoder 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lester Brown
    Lester Brown
    Participant

Who is attending the Michaux camp this year? I would bet I met and rode with some of you all last year at the camp. This is a great weekend put on by Zach Adams of Fast Forward Racing Productions. Guest coaches include top Pro riders with last year including Adam Craig, Harlan Price, Sue Haywood, Cheryl Sornson and Matt Miller (GMA Alum). The line-up for this year is just as great and adds Ryan Fawley to the list of experience riders coaching the camp. Having never ridden in that terrain, it was an awesome environment to learn about bike handling that I applied directly and served me well at MTB Nats. I’m looking forward to honing more of those skills and seeing how the 650B handles the gnarly terrain of Pennsylvania. Dates for the camp are March 28-30.

See you all soon
    Lester

#RideLife

Profile photo of Jed Schober
    Jed Schober

Agreed, the terrain out there is top-notch! I might go out to check out the Super-D course??

Also saw Jay DeJesus is teaching too, Jay is not only a very experienced bike handler, but is extremely good at teaching what he knows, highly recommended.

Profile photo of Jamie Lynn Yoder
    Jamie Lynn Yoder
    Participant

I’m registered for it. Women’s field is full! Also, some of us are pre-riding the Maximus 20 miler route on friday 3/28 around noon if anyone wants to join.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.